With the holiday season upon us, we wanted to share a quick guide to office party management. For a more detailed blog post, visit Don’t Let Your Holiday Parties Be the Gifts That Keep on Giving.
About Alyson Brown
Alyson Brown represents employers and executives in all facets of the employment relationship. Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Ms. Brown has tried cases in state and federal courts throughout Texas and in other states. She represents clients in a broad range of industries, including health care, banking, energy, high-tech, retail, manufacturing, hospitality, and nonprofit organizations. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the Frying Pan to the Fire? Reopening Restaurants and the Controversial Face Mask
- Clouse Brown Founders Make Repeat Appearances on D Magazine’s Best Lawyers List
- What Do Employers Need to Know About COVID-19 and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?
- Rising Stars Names Camille Avant to List of Texas’ Top Young Attorneys
- New Overtime and Wage Rules for 2020 Every Employer Needs to Know