Texas Lawyer newspaper has published a report based on our recent blog post about the best practices for employers for Take Your Dog to Work Day, which is this Friday, June 22. After we issued our recommendations, I spoke with reporter John Council about the importance of businesses having a solid plan before inviting employees to bring their pets to work. You can read more on the Texas Lawyer website.
About Alyson Brown
Alyson Brown represents employers and executives in all facets of the employment relationship. Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Ms. Brown has tried cases in state and federal courts throughout Texas and in other states. She represents clients in a broad range of industries, including health care, banking, energy, high-tech, retail, manufacturing, hospitality, and nonprofit organizations. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title VII of 1964 Civil Rights Act Protects LGBTQ Workers, SCOTUS Rules
- From the Frying Pan to the Fire? Reopening Restaurants and the Controversial Face Mask
- Clouse Brown Founders Make Repeat Appearances on D Magazine’s Best Lawyers List
- What Do Employers Need to Know About COVID-19 and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?
- Rising Stars Names Camille Avant to List of Texas’ Top Young Attorneys